Hope Centre is here for you and with our Church App you’ll be able to keep up to date with the latest news, social media posts, register for events, listen to podcasts and more.
Because people matter….our Church exists to bring hope to humanity, raise leaders, establish Hope Centres that transform communities, both down the road and around the world.
So from the Hope Centre app, you’re invited to catch our heart whilst being empowered to live a life of influence.
A WiFi or mobile internet connection is required to use this app. Some features such as Podcast and Video may use a lot of data, so if you are accessing these away from a WiFi connection, we suggest that you monitor your data usage through your mobile network provider.
KEY APP FEATURES:
- Latest news items
- Register & add to your calendar our Church Events
- Listen to our latest Podcast audio messages
- Follow the latest social media posts by our church and Senior Pastors
- Watch a feed of our latest video promos and highlights
- Be inspired by our Church blog on life and leadership principals
- Forgot your purse or wallet? Mobile Giving is now made easy right through our app with only a few clicks. Give your tithes and offerings securely, setup recurring payments and view your giving history through our app
- Our Contact page gives you all of our church locations, service times, one click phone and email contact and even directions to any one of our venues from where you in your car.
The Hope Centre App was created by WeKonnect Pty Ltd.
For more information about Hope Centre, visit www.hopecentre.com
Hope Centre is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-24. The program can be installed on Android.
Hope Centre (version 2.2.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.